Are you an emotional person? What emotion represents you the most? Does it depend on a situation?
Here are some examples that illustrate various emotions.
- Come on, tell me. I promise I won't breathe a word to anyone.
- No, I'm not going there. Look how high that tower is!
- Are you kidding me?! Nobody gets hitched wearing ski boots!
- Could you not keep criticizing me in front of everyone? It looks so bad.
- Although you didn't win, I think you did very well to come third. Just keep up the good work and the results will come!
- Words can't express how much you mean to me!
- What do you mean I'm a couch potato? I exercise at least twice a week.
- You'll have to consult my secretary. I have a hectic schedule at the moment. You know me, I'm so much in demand.
- It was nothing. Anybody would have done the same.
- Thank God you're here. When I couldn't get you on your mobile, horrible thoughts came to my mind.
- Oh, honey, don't cry. You'll be all right. It's just a small cut.
- Get this bunch of useless things out of my house! Now!
- I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything you've done for me. I'd have been completely lost without your support.
- Wow! I could never do anything like that. Fifteen kilometres are my limit.
Post a Comment