Cambridge Univeristy Press (CUP) is organising a competition for teachers of English who, at the time of entering the competition, are associated with an institution of English teaching or teach as a private tutor.
You should share your top tip for teaching with video in the classroom with other teachers around the world for your chance to win! Help your fellow teachers embrace video in the classroom by sharing your most effective tricks and techniques. Join in by uploading a video of yourself explaining how you use video in the classroom.
How do I enter?
- Record a 90 - second video clip in landscape explaining your top tip for teaching with video.
- Upload your entry here to add it to the gallery!
- A panel of judges will choose the best clips and announce them on Facebook and Twitter.
What can I win?
- First prize: One of three GoPro kits including the GoPro Hero4 Silver camera and your choice of accessories.
- Monthly prizes: Exciting DVDs from Discovery Channel and other prizes including inflatable globes, notepads and pens.
The closing date is 3 January 2016.