The British Council SEE Into the Future: Skills, Entrepreneurship and Employment in the 21st Century initiative offers you an opportunity to take part in the SEE Into the Future – English4Employability competition and win a two week English language course in the UK!
If you are a graduate, postgraduate student or a young professional and would like to improve your English to get a job, this competition is right for you!
To take part in the competition you need to:
- Register on LearnEnglish
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions
- Post your answer to the question: ''Why do you need English for your employment?'' in the 'Add new comment' area
- Click 'Save'
Deadline: 30 March 2015, 17:00 (UTC+00:00)
Your written answer to the question 'Why do you need English for your employment?' should:
- be between 80 and 100 words
- be inspirational and creative
- make a link between English skills and employment