The Project Competition 2016 is organized by Oxford University Press and is open to students between the ages of 10-16.
All teachers need to do is come up with some good ideas in class and inspire students to enjoy using English by creating a poster on this year's topic:
Heroes, Myths and Legends
How to enter
1. Divide your class into groups of 2-6 students.
2. Each group should make either an online poster using Popplet, or an A3 poster on the above-mentioned topic.
3. Submit each poster via this online entry form.
You and your students could win some fantastic prizes, including…
- Resource Books for Teachers
- A set of 20 bestselling Dominoes Readers
- Oxford University hoodies and more!
For more information, please visit the competition website.